Elisabeth (Liz) holds a B.A. in Art and Spanish from the University of Minnesota. She received her Master’s in Teaching from SUNY Plattsburgh and has taught Spanish in Lowville, NY for the last 22 years. She has traveled extensively throughout the Spanish-speaking world, both with and without students, and in July of 2017 travelled with a group of language educators from all over the country to Cuba for a weeklong trip focusing on education, music, and culture. These photos represent some glimpses of Cuba from that week. The photos try and capture a snapshot of a country that is both changing, and yet in many ways also remains the same. Cuba is a fascinating and beautiful country, with an interesting history. Liz hopes you also want to learn more about Cuba after seeing the images.
- Everyone is required to where a mask at all times
- Practice Social Distancing - six feet distance between all individuals
- Gallery Limit of 20 guests at a time
- View Team disinfects high touch areas several times a day
- Hand sanitizing station are provided throughout the building
- During arrival, visitors are invited to fill out our visitor information sheet (This will be used for contract tracing if needed)