Applications Now Open for Final Round of Funding
Updated Monday, 9/12
FINAL ROUND OF MONEY AVAILABLE TO ARTISTS THROUGH THE CITY OF SYRACUSE ARTS & CULTURE RECOVERY FUND
SYRACUSE, NEW YORK - CNY Arts is accepting applications for a final round of funding through the City of Syracuse Arts & Culture Recovery Fund. Priority for this grant will be given to individual artists, musicians, performers, teaching artists, folk artists, and sole proprietors who have suffered financial losses during the pandemic. This grant program is made possible with federal funds from the American Rescue Plan Act as part of City of Syracuse’s greater COVID-19 recovery efforts.
TO APPLY | Applications are due on Monday,October 10 @ 11:59pm
Application and detailed information can be found on CNY Arts website at https://cnyarts.org/grants/syracuse-arts-and-culture-recovery-fund/.
Applicants must be permanent residents of the city and/or provide a permanent business address within the city.
All prospective applicants are expected to attend either a webinar or an in-person seminar.
In-person info sessions:
- Tuesday, September 6, 6pm at La Casita, 109 Otisco St, Syracuse, NY 13204 (Spanish interpreter available)
- Wednesday, September 7, 5:30pm at the Community Folk Art Center,
805 E Genesee St, Syracuse, NY 13210
- Wednesday, September 7, 7pm at ArtRage, 505 Hawley Ave, Syracuse, NY 13203
- Thursday, September 8, 5:30pm at Beauchamp Library, 2111 S. Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13205
- Tuesday, September 13, 6pm at Harlem Knights, 3902 S. Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13205
- Thursday, September 15, 6pm at Northside Learning Center, 501 Park St, Syracuse, NY 13203
- Friday, September 9, 10:30am
- Wednesday, September 14, 10:30am and 4:00pm
- Thursday, September 15, 10:30am and 4:00pm
Additional webinar sessions may be announced.
Applicants who cannot attend any of the above webinar or seminar sessions may schedule a one-on-one session with CNY Arts staff. Attending an information session is mandatory. Applicants who do not meet this requirement will not be considered for funding. Seminars are free and open to the public.
Pre-registration is required: https://forms.gle/HkgEeWFZh5GGT3R77
Sincere thank you to Mayor Ben Walsh and the Syracuse Common Council for making the funds available for this grant program and for their tremendous support of Syracuse’s resilient and engaged arts & culture community.